Friday, November 13, 2009

entry #160

today i am gathering encouragement from
taking a notice in my blessings....


1. having contractions even if they are annoyingly
slow to progress because i know they are bringing me
closer to having my baby.

2. getting some time tonight with my husband
to re-group. thank you to my in-laws. i'm sure
you've been missing some time with the kids
anyways. :) (my brother-in-laws and
mother-in-law have been on the road)

3. getting wonderful sleep last night. still had 3
bathroom trips that when walking up and down
the stairs made me feel like i'd been riding a horse
for my whole life. but still i didn't wake up with
heartburn or restless legs. it's as close as i can get
to the blissful non-pregnant sleep.

4. finishing up some gifts so i won't have to worry
about it during the first weeks of having a newborn.

5. getting thankyou's sent out in no time today
and laughing to myself that my to-do list for the
day was so incredibly small that i added 'have a baby'
just for the heck of it.


No comments: