Tuesday, November 17, 2009

entry #161 - #162

Today I am thankful to be where I am in my life....

1. a wonderful unexpected dinner night with
our children at one of our favorite restaurants.
we were supposed to go to a birthday party but
my hubby took the wrong exit and was going to
take an hour to get to our destination.

2. putting together a cute outfit for church. this
is a big deal when you're VERY pregnant. makes
you feel way better!

3. getting great sleep lately. i'm not used to it
so it's leaving me feeling tired(er)

4. getting a bunch of junk groceries and easy meals
to last us this week in case labor were
actually to produce a baby.

5. finally (after months) enjoying a starbucks
hot drink. by that i mean i didn't feel the
need to throw up or take a heartburn pill
from the indigestion hot drinks cause me.

6. getting a day with my hubby yesterday
to have him at home for my last pre-natal
check-up and membrane stripping
and acupuncture appointment. i was
nervous and emotional and had way
too high of expectations for these
possible labor starters....

7. having a late night chat with my hubby
about life and the meaning of our baby's
name and strange people we use to know
and people's opinions and silly ideas of what
age is appropriate for having children. and
how much we love our life....

8. getting my very tiny to-do list done

9. all of us on the couch last night. me
holding a sleeping Liam and Jess playing
computer games with Olivia.
i love the quiet moments.

10. finding out about more precious babies
to be born in June and July!


No comments: