Thursday, November 12, 2009

entry #158 - #159

i am counting my blessings today no
matter how small they may seem...


1. Getting out of the house on Tuesday with my little man
while Olivia hung out with my mom. It's fun to just focus
on one of your children at a time, at times.

2. Our neighbors across the street blessing us with an
unexpected meal to relieve the stress around having
a new baby and trying to cook meals. Although baby
isn't here, it is still much appreciated and got put
into the freezer for when she is here and
when we need to eat.

3. My hubby getting his big project at work done so
he won't be distracted while enjoying our new baby.

4. Accidentally making too much chicken pot pie
the other night that has fed our family for 3 nights
in a row and some lunches. It's sooo yummy.
And I haven't had to cook!

5. Getting out of the house again yesterday to go
shopping with my mom and sister.

6. Finding skinny clothes with a good deal thanks to
my mom's coupons. Can't wait to wear them!

7. My sister buying me boots unexpectedly. She knew
I was hesitant to spend any more money on myself.
Thank you soooo much Jen!

8. My mom buying Faye some adorable clothes. Her and
my sister have been so wonderful with buying the
cutest stuff! It's been a huge blessing.

9. Getting a couple more hours with my little man
and going on a long long walk with him. It helped
get the baby to drop more!

10. Waking up to sunshine this morning and my
children playing in our bed under our covers.
I love when they make me smile just by being the
cute kids that they are.


No comments: