Monday, July 6, 2009

back from camping... (entry #89)

and going to try and re-cap the fun that we did have
to make me feel better...

1. the beach was lovely.
we got to spend a whole day there
on our second day. it was extremely busy
though. i saw a lot of skin i didn't want to see.
and we all got burned pretty bad. my hubby's
forehead is bubbly. so cute!


2. my little girl climbed all the way up this
sand dune and back with little help from
her uncle. i was so proud of her!


3. my son overcoming his fear of the sand
and thoroughly enjoying it!


4. spending time with these two cuties

5. all of us rocking out on our way home


i thoroughly enjoy camping. so i thought.
i very much dislike mosquitoes, rain while
camping, sleeping in a tent with sand, and driving
around for 2.5 hours to try and find something
to do when i didn't feel well from the sun i
got the day before. oh and pregnancy horomones
cause it makes me not a happy camper.

lets just say..... i was a happy camper when we left!








1 comment:

Brie said...

haha!! I didn't enjoy camping when I was pregnant either - too much peeing in the middle of the night.