Tuesday, July 7, 2009

entry #90

i just realized that i should be at least half way to 365 by now
and i'm going to try and make up for it.

1. being almost done with knitting my first blanket. it's for our
new baby. i can't wait to wrap our little one in it and cuddle.

2. i love how goofy my kids are. there is really never a dull
moment. example: on our trip my sis and her hubby taught
my kids how to feed the seagulls! with their lunch.... olivia
of course got the concept and continued to eat her sandwich
and only picked off the crust to throw. liam, however, didn't
understand and thinks that he can just pick off pieces of his
food wherever he his and start throwing it. in the car. in the house.
thanks guys! just wait till your baby is here. i'll be sure and teach
it some things.... ;)

3. my daughter draining my husband's battery on his
phone because she was playing sims3. she kept yelling,
'people are giving me money! and then i can buy things!
i bought a radio and put it on my counter and then i turned
it on and then turned it off!' she refuses to acknowledge that
her sim is actually going to work. she's a born gamer just
like her mommy and daddy.

4. cantelope and cherries

5. how much i miss my hubby now that
he's back to work after vacation time.
i don't think many wives could say that.

No comments: