Tuesday, June 23, 2009

entry #87

1. my son laying in my arms in our bed, holding my face
and saying - 'mommy, mom, mommy!' to make sure
i wasn't falling asleep and tricking him into a slumber.

2. the window a/c unit my brother-in-law's girlfriend
gave us. thank you tiffany!
i think in our house we're gonna need 5+ of these puppies

3. my daughter being a fish in the water. well, kind of.
she has a floaty. but it's nice to just let her swim and not worry
as much about her. she loves it!

4. being able to go over to my in-laws during the day to swim
and hang out in an air conditioned house until
we figure out what to do here.

5. being in unison about our decision to wait and be surprised
about the gender of our baby until the birth!
i'm so excited! with one of ea. we're ready for either!

No comments: