Sunday, January 4, 2009

hello monday

i'm sad to see the end of these past two weeks...

rock banding...


a sporadic trip to the park...


bowling...


starbucks trips...


i cut my hubby's hair to look like this...


i got my hair cut like this...


had my first wedding of the year...


and a random craving for spotted cow in pj's...


and a date night with dinner, ice skating, and sitting under the stars...
all of which i forced my husband to do with me.
his idea of romance was staying warm and chatting in starbucks...
which we did do for a time... but i got him!

oh and our car pooped out the day after christmas
and cost another couple hundred buckaroos!
but was caught before more damage happened. thank you Lord!

tomorrow starts the hum-drum of normality...
we've enjoyed these two weeks with my hubby home
and will miss him GREATLY!
we love you baby!!!

2 comments:

Brie said...

random cravings? hmmm....

stephanie said...

haha. yah no chance in that! i had that thought when i re-read what i had written. i'm trying not to give into my temptations for chocolate and soda (as much) and i had a huge chocolate attack and needed it right then.