Tuesday, December 30, 2008

goodbye '08 hello '09

so let's see....

in '08 we started attending a church
living grace
i can't say enough good things about it.
a year ago i didn't understand what it was i thought i believed in
wonderful people have been brought into my life
and God is using them to help me understand

in '08 my sis got married and moved back!!!
i love having her back
she means soooo much to me
i don't know what i did without her here

in '08 i started blogging
it may seem silly but it's a true outlet for me
especially being a stay-at-home mommy
it's helped me to re-connect with my creativity
and explore more about my likes and dislikes
it's given me the ability to express who i am and write.

in'08 i got organized

in '08 we paid off our suv

in '08 we've made our little family a top priority

in '09 we need to make our marriage a bigger priority

in '09 we will be married for 5 years and i plan on us celebrating big time!
for us that means 2 nights away.. by ourselves...

in '09 we'll have a 4 yr old and a 2 yr old.. weird!

in '09 i'll learn more about God and who i am with Him

in '09 i will vacuum with confidence
with my new yellow vacuum from my parents....

in '09 i will have more thursday nights

in '09 i will lower my expectations for myself and just
enjoy living life


so here's to '09
when the clock strikes 12 you can find me where i most want to be
comfy cozy at home curled up in my hubby's arms



Happy New Year!


{top photo: frolic / bottom photo: tiffany alexandria}

No comments: