Thursday, May 20, 2010

Faye Louise is...

six months old!








Oh, my sweet sweet baby... I love you so very much.
You are such a source of joy and encouragement. I 
can hardly believe you are already six months old. I 
feel like we're old souls. We are blessed to have you 
as a part of our crazy little family. 

This month you learned how to sit all by yourself. 
You just went through a growth spurt and you are
still teething but no teeth yet! When you are tired 
you just want to be cozy and curl up with your 
blanket next to your cheek. Your favorite spot is
right next to me but I've been trying to move you 
to your crib more often so daddy can have his spot
back. You usually kick daddy back out early in the
morning. I don't mind too much. You're way cute to
wake up to. (and you don't have an annoying alarm 
that you keep hitting snooze on for 'bonus sleep').

You love your big sister and brother so much. You
talk with Olivia and laugh at Liam. You are such
a happy baby but you are a mommy's girl. If you can 
see me, you want me. I don't mind though. How much
longer is that going to last? Not long enough...

Happy six months, Faye. We love you dearly.


-mommy






each month i am taking her photo with a
blanket that my mom made her

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is so presh! you are so blessed, steph! i just wanna pinch those cheeks!!

christy rose said...

She is just adorable!!!

Brie said...

Goodness she gets cuter every day! Is that even possible?! I love what you wrote to her, you're so right - of course you are! what a great mommy and a lucky baby!