Friday, February 12, 2010

a little birthday laugh...

my husband loves to try
new workouts and diets
and has tried several.

i always support him...
kind of...

ok. sometimes i laugh so hard because he's so
tall and looks so awkward doing some of the
workouts he's tried.

i can't help it! i'm mean like that.

anyways,

if any of you have seen the show 'modern family'
you'll know that it's hilarious.

my favorite character is phil.

this is phil...


i laughed so hard...
(i'm sorry if you didn't)

when we saw that episode and that part
(granted it was 10:30 at night and i was giggly)
through my laughter i said that my hubby would so
try that if someone told him he'd lose weight...

so for his birthday his brothers and amy
(his brother's girlfriend)
got him these...




ha ha ha ha ha....


1 comment:

Brie said...

oh my gosh! That's hilarious!! I've never seen that show! That cracks me up! Miss you guys soo much!