Friday, February 12, 2010

365/42

happy birthday to my hubby!


she loves to write out j-e-s-s instead of d-a-d-d-y. must be more fun. this is 'night at the museum 2'


we made a jar of hearts for my hubby's birthday/valentines. each one has a special message or drawing. the plan is for him to take it to work and whenever he misses us or has a rough day to take out a heart and know he's loved.


and baby Faye just cause she's so dang cute!

we love you jess!

(saw the jar of hearts idea at aesthetic outburst. click on photo for link)


- posted via my iPhone

3 comments:

kinze said...

I just came across your blog ... such sweet children you have ... and the heart jar ... so cute ... I think I just might have to steal your idea!

christy rose said...

That is a super idea! I think it will work!

stephanie said...

Thank you!