Wednesday, September 16, 2009

entry #126

Dear Pumpkin Festival,
Thank you for finally arriving! I'm very excited to
eat all the goodies that you bring. I can't guarantee
that pregnant me will like them but I'll try!

Dear Dora and Diego,
I find you highly annoying but thank you for keeping
my kids occupied while I get ready for the day.

Dear Washer,
Thank you for not ruining the cute shirts I have
that still fit. I was worried there for a bit cause
I washed something that was supposed to be
by hand but it all turned out ok.

Dear Dishes,
Thank you for being practical in our daily life.
But, do me a favor and wash yourself!

Dear Baby,
I love you. Please turn head down and stop
kicking me down there. There are only so
many kicks it can handle until you bust your
way out the wrong way!


No comments: