Monday, August 31, 2009

entry #121

Dear Starbucks,
Thank you for making pumpkin spice drinks. However,
make them not so
coffee-y flavored.
It drowns out the pumpkin-y goodness.


Dear Weather,
Thank you for being so beautiful and fall like.
I enjoyed you this weekend.

I saw a changing tree. It was hopeful.

Dear Hot Water,
Thank you for working this morning.
Where were you in my time of

need last night when I was fighting
my restless legs????


Dear Husband,
Thank you for letting me sleep in on Saturday.
I appreciated it. And for
doing the dishes.
And for playing with the kids. We love you! Oh and

thank you for your effort to teach me how to
relax and be ok with not
doing anything.
I'm sure I'll learn eventually.
Thank you for taking in

my lessons of not sitting around and
not not doing anything. We'll balance

each-other out soon enough!

Dear Fire pit,
Thank you for being our fire pit and for being so simple
and user friendly.
We are gonna love you this fall!

No comments: