Tuesday, August 25, 2009

entry #119

Dear first day of homeschooling my pre-schooler/kindergartner,
Thank you for going so well and for great ideas coming to
my mind. I think I'm gonna like you.

Dear Daughter,
You're so very smart. So smart I had to start kindergartner
levels with you. I'm proud of you! I had fun yesterday
being creative with you. It's fun that you love to do
the stuff I loved doing. It brings it back out of me.

Dear Husband,
You owe me a good night's rest. I don't like being racked in
the spine with your elbow. It hurt. And you snored.
But thank you for rubbing my back
whenever I'm having a difficult night. I love you.

Dear Comcast,
Thank you for bundling our internet and cable tv
for an affordable price. We've never had cable.
I'm excited to get it. It should help my problem
of hating most PBS programs and re-watching movies.

Dear Chicken Crescents i made last night,
Thank you for turning out so well and for being just what
I was craving! I appreciate it.


1 comment:

ComcastCares1 said...

Dear Little Mommy,

You are welcome! Thank you for sharing the positive feedback.

You have a great family and you are a very good mom.

Let me know if you need help in the future. I work for Comcast :)

Best regards,

Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_Can_Help@cable.comcast.com