Thursday, August 20, 2009

entry #115

Dear second-attempt light bulbs,
Thank you for working and for being cheaper then attempt number one.

Dear Husband,
Thank you for staying up with me and painting last night.
Thank you for
not making bigger messes then me.
You're getting better! And thank you

for cleaning up my messes. I love you.

Dear Baby,
We are 7 months today. Only 12 weeks till I meet you. I can't wait! I love you.

Dear House,
You are coming together. You will be beautiful!
Do me a favor though...
PAINT YOURSELF!!!
Better yet go back in time and stop the previous

owner (flipper) from painting such a horrid color on
ALL the trim.

Smoker-yellow is not a color!!!

Dear Daughter,
Thank you for making me laugh over how much you're
like your daddy.
But you really don't need to be
just
like him. Please. I might go crazy!

No comments: