Wednesday, August 19, 2009

entry #114

Dear Husband,
Thank you for using that very strong latex paint remover
on our carpet and on the decorative glass above our windows
even though you burned your hand before fully reading the
instructions that said to wear gloves.

Dear oatmeal cookies i made last night,
Thank you for turning out right and not burning and being
sooooo yummy and taking care of my craving.

Dear Snapple,
Thank you for making strawberry-kiwi juice.

Dear blood removal and shot in my booty yesterday,
Thank you for not being as bad as i made you out to be
in my head. it's been a while and i really over-thought it.

Dear Sleep,
Please find me again.

Dear allergies,
Go away!

Dear kids,
thanks for being so awesome but please don't
drive me too crazy today. i'm exhausted.


No comments: