Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Liam Kingston turns....

THREE years old! (on the 4th)
That's a hard number for mommy to type...
Why must you be 3 already?????


Just yesterday you were my fresh little baby boy...


And now you're spiderman...
You are the sweetest little boy. You melt my heart. You melt everyone's heart. 


I love your cute little face...

 I love your blonde locks that curl just so to create
the perfect little shag...

I love your cute little smile...

 and how excited you get over everything...




I love the sunshine that you bring into my life. I love your hugs and kisses and how you burst into song all the time. I love your words even if I can't always understand you. I love how you are starting to love super heros but get them confused. I love your eagerness to pray at bedtime. I love that you fell asleep in my arms yesterday at naptime. I love that you make faces and talk to Faye when we are in the van. I love that you think it's funny to gross me out by picking your nose in front of me. I love that you are just as ticklish as I am and laugh before even being touched. I love that you are a lot like me. I love that you like to mess with your sisters to get them all riled up. They need their feathers ruffled now and then. I love how you are still sharing a bed with Olivia and how you both wake up together and go downstairs to play or watch cartoons. I love that you are wearing batman pj's under a spiderman suit right now. I love how you always say, "guess what mom?" and I'll say "what?" and then you'll say "i wuv you." and flash that adorable smile. 

I love you, my sweet little Liam...

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Love - Mommy




now slow down already!!!!!







No comments: