Monday, September 27, 2010

Faye Louise is.....

10 months old! (7 days ago)




No blankie for this picture because you turned 10 months on vacation! I think being in Florida tops not having the blanket in the picture. I'm sure you'll understand. 

You are now crawling. And very well I might add. You love to explore and follow after your brother and sister. One day you sat at the bottom of the stairs crying because you wanted to follow them upstairs to play. And so we did just that and you were so very happy. You played for two hours!

You are now eating even more baby food and just tonight you tried rice and you loved it! You had it all over you because you couldn't figure out how to eat it fast enough and ended up making a mess. You also refused to let us feed you bits of popcorn from the kids' bedtime snack because you wanted to do it
yourself. You pushed everything out of the way so you could get to your brother's bowl and steal his popcorn. Very cute!

As I mentioned, you turned 10 months on vacation. It is our first real vacation. Daddy laughs at me when I say that because we've taken vacations but I don't really consider visiting family or camping a real
vacation. Florida, in a house on the beach, is what I call a real vacation.

You don't like the sand and you hate the water so that really limits time on the beach for mommy. Next year you might be more into it. You did so well with the very long drive. I was so proud of you! All three of you are wonderful children and always surprise me when I'm preparing for the worse.

Today I was laying you down for your nap and had sent Daddy out with Olivia and Liam so I could have some quiet time, but you were just so cute and snuggly that I decided that I needed a nap too. And after we woke up, you just laid in my arm with your little arm stretched across me for the longest 
time. It was such a sweet moment that I will cherish forever. 

You are such a loving little girl. You love to wave at everyone and smile. You have been clicking your tongue to make a kissing noise because that's what you think we're doing. So you'll kiss us then click your tongue. So cute!

I love you my sweet baby!

love- Mommy










No comments: