Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Faye Louise is....



Seven months old (10 days ago)

Nights have been long and there's not much I can get done during the day but that's ok. These days with you being so little won't last long. I'll just keep soaking it in.

You are a funny girl. I can tell that you have your siblings humor. You have such a sweet spirit and smile at everyone.

You have beautiful dark eye-lashes just like Olivia. And your hair is starting to come in a little bit more. When I wash it, it gets all fluffy. We call it 'chicken head'. Not sure why. It's just one of those unexplainable quirky nicknames. Your siblings have suffered the same cruelty. I was called 'turkey butt' most of my childhood.

We love you so much. We are so blessed to have you as part of our family. I love watching you with Olivia and Liam. You love them so much. You just 'get' Olivia and I can't wait for the day when you and her will play tea party together or stay up late talking in your room. You think Liam is hilarious. He is pretty funny. I think you'll have some great adventures together. Don't go along with everything he wants to do... It almost always involves him getting hurt.




Happy 7 months Faye!
We ♥ you!

No comments: