Saturday, May 29, 2010

Thrift store finds...



My favorite find of all time! We have been
needing a desk chair but nothing caught my 
eye like this one. It pays to wait!


Awesome chair: $5.99



This reminds me of my favorite painting
so when I saw it in the back of an antique
shop, I just had to have it.

Painting: $8.00


Mirrored tray: $1.00  Tin tray: $2.00


I'm going to use this suitcase for my sewing box.
I got the idea from a friend.

Suitcase: $2.00



Vintage earrings and broaches: $8.00 total



I've been finding lots of fabric scraps and material.
Here are just a few. The other pieces are being 
washed. They've all been $2.00 - $.25.

I have also found lots more beautiful plates for
my plate wall. I can't wait to get that finished
to show all of you!

Heading out right now with my girls to 
hopefully find more treasures at garage sales!


No comments: