Sunday, January 31, 2010

some good finds....

I read some wonderful blogs and I am always
coming across new ones.

I read a variety of blogs. Everything from house designing to homeschooling. I find the internet and blogging to be a great place for inspiration. I am grateful that blogging is in existence.
I find great encouragement from other mothers. It's especially nice in the winter when I am needing some inspiration for crafting ideas or meals.

Here are some of my favorite reads from this past week -

We are blessed. I am always grateful for everything we have but reading this made me realize how grateful I really am.

This is an amazing invention. I am planning out a plate display in our dining-room and this will make it so much easier!

Going to attempt my first garden this year and found that this will be very helpful.

I love this idea to beat the winter boredom. We will be trying it this week. I'll let you know how it goes.

I love this site.

I love this idea for valentine's cards. We are doing our own version of this though.




maybe i will do this every weekend. i'm currently on my
hubby's mac because i don't want to get my dinosaur of a
laptop out and my iphone app won't allow me to link
unless it's a picture.

1 comment:

elizabeth said...

i just found you - and you've linked to me - thanks!

visit again - anytime. :)