Monday, January 4, 2010

a picture a day...

is my goal for my little blog. and if you're lucky, a little story to go with it!

since today is the 4th, here's four pictures...



here's Liam posing for a picture of his new hair cut. i loved his curls but i sadly butchered his hair trying to fix his bangs that it all had to be trimmed. he looks super handsome and I know his hair will soon grow out.



here's a picture of baby Faye in a hat I made before she was born that just so happens to match her adorable sleeper I found at old navy the other day. super cute!



our 6 week old chunker at bath time. she's now sleeping 7 hrs at night (knock on wood)



our beautiful Olivia on her first sledding trip! she loved it and we had so much fun! she was catching snow on her tongue that was blowing off the trees.


-posted via my iPhone

1 comment:

Brie said...

could your kids get any cuter? Amariss had her first haircut over christmas break and I hated parting with her curls too! But her mullet had to go. And I can not believe Faye is 7 weeks already! We need to come visit you again!