Friday, January 15, 2010

faye louise is...




2 months old already!

i cannot believe it... though she has been the size of a two month old for about a month now! i think she's slowing down a bit. clothes are fitting her longer then a week.

she is super sweet. she sleeps 7-8hrs a night. she's really smiley. i just love her so much. she makes me slow down and enjoy life and saves my sanity when my other children are trying (very hard) to put me in the looney bin.

she is also causing me to be super emotional over how fast time goes by and how fast they all grow. my oldest is very aware of how i'm feeling... probably because i keep asking why she has to grow up. she finally told me that i'm gonna have to 'just get over it'.

we finally decided that the reason they grow so fast is because i love them so much.
i'm satisfied with that...

but why???



- posted via my iPhone

No comments: