Friday, January 22, 2010

365/22




i ♥ her.

i like to think she looks like me.
she resembles me as an adult but looks like Jess' baby pictures. so does Olivia. Liam looks like my baby pictures.

it's fun watching my kids grow and change. they are each different but have similarities. same button noses, big blue eyes, same lips, and chubby cheeks.

they each have a different shade of hair color. Olivia's is dirty blonde. Liam's is lighter blonde. (was super blonde for his first 2yrs) and Faye's is brown.

they all have a bubbly happy personality, each one smiling earlier then the last. Olivia at 6 weeks, Liam at 4, and Faye at 2. i'd like to take the credit for that...

through the experience of mommy-ing, i've just gotten better and better so my loving care makes them happier earlier.

that's really how parenting goes though. i didn't know crap with Liv. poor kid. at least she has two parents that are both first borns that understand her situation.

first-born = guinea pig




- posted via my iPhone

No comments: