Tuesday, December 15, 2009

entry #164 - #365

so this concludes my year of '365 days of grace'...
i didn't make it all 365 days but 164 isn't bad!
a thanks to minismith for posting this challenge
that she found here.

1. finally feeling better. not yet 100% better but
better then i was a week ago.

2. accepting my shifting focus from holiday mayhem
to quality family time. this is a big step for a christmas
fanatic and i feel relieved that nothing is wrong with
me... my priorities are just changing and i love it!

3. faye curled up on my chest napping. especially
when my other children are running around screaming
and fighting because it helps me enjoy the
quiet newborn moments even more...
they don't last long enough!

4. online shopping for a homebound mother
that isn't brave enough to attempt going out in
public by myself with all three...

5. a new year is coming with new opportunities...

No comments: