Friday, November 6, 2009

entry #156

Dear Husband,
Thank you for holding me last night while I cried in pain.
You are a great
comfort. Even when you laugh at me when
I'm laughing/crying at myself
because of my humorous
maneuvers to stop the pain. I know we'll make
the most
interesting team during labor.
(be prepared brande and malory,

it's gonna be funny. it's ok to laugh)

Thank you for the last 7 years. We have learned
so much from eachother
and we have a deeper love
for eachother then I could have ever imagined.


It was sweet to think back to that night of card playing,
chaperoned by your
brother, that we decided to
start dating. You asked me when and I wrote
down the date
on a piece of paper and handed it to you that night. I was

ready to date you and get smothered by unfamiliar love.
So glad I did even
though it was a little strange
at first because I'd known you for so long. I
just never
would have guessed that you were 'the one' all those years!


Life is pretty great right now. We're about to
have our 3rd child and
we're homeowners now. Imagine that.
And we have 5 and a half years
of marriage under our belts.
I'm pretty stoked to see what's in store for us.

I love you and I mean every bit of what
loving you entails.
(minus your
snoring, slouthlyness , and eating noises)

Dear Children,
Thank you for being our's and for gracing our lives.
We are better people
because of you. You are such huge
blessings that I couldn't imagine not

having had you. Life would be pretty dull. I love you!

Dear heartburn pills,
Thank you for getting me through the past couple
months and ecspecially
the past couple of weeks
that have been rough. Soon we will part our ways.

You served me well. I will not chew another
terrible tums.


Dear National City,
Thank you for rewarding us with the points system.
It's great when you forget
you have them for almost a
year to discover that you can get 50$ in target giftcards.

They will be well spent tonight as we venture out
to pick up some last minute things

for baby. Every little bit helps!

Dear God regarding my body,
Thank you for carrying me through my life thus
far and for giving me 2 healthy
babies. I am trusting in my body
and YOU to know what you're doing with this 3rd

one. I am getting a bit stretched for my taste
and I am nervous about the size
of the shoulders I can feel in
my pelvis but I trust you know what you're doing. I

am surprisingly calm and at peace.
(except when a little head feels like a knife jabbing
it's way out
at unexpected times)
During the nights of complete discomfort and agony

I cry out and find peace in YOU and that
all will be taken care of. Thank you.

No comments: