Thursday, October 29, 2009

entry #149 - #150

today i am looking for the joy in my life after
a difficult week physically

1. when my son wakes up and just sits in his crib talking and
playing (this is a huge difference from his yelling for us)

2. the quiet moment that the 4 (5) of us shared after
nap time yesterday. kid's were still sleeping when my
hubby got home so we woke them up together. it was such
a moment that brought tears to my eyes. my anxieties
of the day of soon being a mother of 3 melted away

3. getting a huge portion of my to-do list done. feels good to
mark things off!

4. heat. hot bathes, heating pad, rice sock....

5. snuggling with my hubby and staying up and talking

6. getting a long walk in with my hubby this week thanks to
my grandma hanging out at the house

7. my husband's awesome job that allowed him to work
from home while i was having signs of early labor
earlier this week.

8. all the new words my son is saying daily and his
funny personality

9. crafting with my daughter

10. how quickly olivia has adopted my cleaning routine.
(quicker and better then her father) it's really quite
impressive for a child that use to hate cleaning up
anything. i'm so proud! and she's cleaned up the
living room before she goes to bed without me asking
a couple of times now. she's making having 3 children
soon, not so scary


No comments: