Friday, October 2, 2009

entry #135


Dear Abram,
I'm so glad that you have finally arrived. You are so
adorable and your mommy and daddy and about
100 other people love you so much! Welcome to
this 'whole new world'.

(a little inside humor)

Dear Life,
You are so precious and should never be taken for
granted. I'm sorry that you are and wasted or
tossed aside. Every life (saved or not) is precious
to our Father and we should not forget that.

Dear quiet moments with great people in great conversation,
You are few and far between but I cherish them.
It's wonderful to get to know people you already
know even better by sharing from the heart.

Dear Faye,
Holding little Abram made me so excited to hold you!
I must admit though, the 6 weeks I have left seems
so surreal! Now I'm just full of curiosity as to when
and how you'll come. I'm believing in a wonderful
labor and delivery and focusing on getting the
experience I'm believing for. God is good! But I do know
that no matter the outcome, I'll have you and that's
what is important! Mommy loves you! Enjoy the little
time you have left in there! I can tell you're feeling
crowded though. Sorry about that. Mommy doesn't
get very big for swimming room.

Dear Amy and Dustin and Olivia,
Happy birthday to Amy and Dustin (yesterday) and
happy half birthday to our Olivia! Oh and a
big happy birthday to baby Abram! I'm so glad
that you've all graced my life with your presence.


No comments: