Monday, September 28, 2009

entry #132

Dear Husband,
Thank you for making my computer faster even if you did disable
the track pads abilities somehow for scrolling. I'll manage.
Also, thank you for putting up with me making you do things
on the weekends. I'm hoping after a few more years of this
that you'll just take over on your own! ;)

Dear Faye,
Now that I know that you are the one in there I am
so very excited to meet you. My anxiety is gone and
in it's place is pure excitement and anticipation. We
are all excited to meet you. Your big sister can't stop
talking about you. She's so excited that God answered
her wish. She's planning out all that you can do together.
We love you and will meet you in less then 2 months!

Dear Olivia,
Thank you for loving what I make for you and for
wearing it all the time. I'll soak that up. I'm sure you
won't love to sport anything your mom makes you when
you're a teenager.

Dear Stormy night,
Thank you for the peace you brought as I fell asleep.

Dear Lord,
Thank you for renewing of mind and spirit. Thank you
for the me that is me today and not me a couple of years
ago. Being at peace daily is a wonderfully freeing experience
that I know will not dwindle soon.

No comments: