Thursday, September 3, 2009

entry #123


Dear Liam,
Why did you stay up so late eating 3 bowls of chips
and wake up before 7? Your happy spirit makes it
not so bad for mommy. Thank you for greeting me
so happily every day!

Dear Papaya juice and geztyme,
Thank you for working! I only had to chew 2 tums
overnight! That is a HUGE difference.

Dear Husband,
Thank you for being considerate of my sleep
and sleeping on the couch while you've been
sick. That is very sweet of you.

Dear Today,
Thank you for arriving because ea. day
is a new day to refresh but please be
good to me today. I'm exhausted!

Dear Olivia,
Thank you for actually being a help with dishes
yesterday! It made my task more fun with
you by my side. I love you!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

My name is Stephanie and I found your blog after reading Cori Roberts' blog. Cori and I grew up going to school together. I just want to say that I love reading your entries! I also blog my favorite moments from the day and plan to homeschool my daughters.