Monday, August 3, 2009

entry #102-#103

1. buying our first tv. we've always had them given to us.
it's so fun to watch how excited my husband gets over
his new flat screen. i laugh cause it's only 32".


2. our awesome tv stand from target.
we got it 25% off! love a sale!

3. my husband's siblings staying over till 2am helping
me make our old dining room table into a padded
ottoman. i'll post pictures soon of how we did it.


4. transforming a $2 garage sale find into this...


5. my father-in-law putting our ceiling fan up in the living room.
finally we have air circulation!

6. buying a 9$ lamp shade from wal-mart to replace the rice paper
shade of a lamp that i had that my son mangled.
i almost threw it out!

7. being thrifty and finding sales or making things ourselves.
it's so much more rewarding.

8. finally getting my husband his own vehicle.
God is so so good. He always knows what we need.
i no longer have to drive 30min. to take my husband
to work and back if i want the car. and i no longer have to be
stuck home without a vehicle! we won't be wasting gas!
and adding another car to our ins. and switching providers saved
us 2$ a month. and we were able to buy it outright
so no payments! it's just so so amazing i can't even describe!
thank you jesus!

9. my son sitting next to me on the couch and leaning over to
hold me and wiggling his little hand behind me. so cute!

10. my daughter pretending to knit like me with two bubble
blowing wands and a small doll blanket my aunt crocheted
for her. :)


No comments: