Monday, June 1, 2009

entry #74-#75

1. having thanksgiving dinner with my siblings
:) we're definitely pregnant, me and my sis!

2. watching UP at the theater with my family
it was really cute. my hubby and i would
rate it somewhere around cars-walle. but
not as great as toy story when it comes to
pixar's movies.

3. getting our car cleaned out.
omgoodness. let me tell you. that was
NOT a pretty sight. how do two children
make it sooo disgusting? i'm glad we have leather
for easy wipe-off but they still stain that, wear it down, and
get stuff permanently stuck to it. not to mention the carpet!

4. playing cards last night with my husband's brother, dustin
and his girlfriend, amy. we had so much fun! i think i'm
hooked on card games again as of last night. i went out and
bought 4 card games today!

5. rocking out to the hannah montana movie soundtrack
we bought today. love it!

6. me and liv painting our nails a lovely shade of pink!

7. today being june 1st!
i think we're 4 weeks from our little vacation
to michigan. can't wait!

8. sims3 coming out for the iphone tomorrow!!!
yes. i'm a gamer. well former gamer. now i'm
like a recovering addict. and it all came back
when i saw the new game coming out. gonna
have to get it!

9. being happily surprised to find out i
over estimated for our electric, gas, and water
bills for our new house. this is awesome!
i don't even mind not having a/c. i love it!
(don't quote me on that on hot summer days)
but i grew up like this and feel right at home.

10. finally seeing a small belly when i wake up
in the morning. don't love the overstretched food
belly that comes with it as soon as i eat but the
real belly is finally there! i'll have to have my hubby
start taking pictures.



No comments: