Tuesday, May 26, 2009

entry #69 - #72

1. my family for making a work day at our house instead
of a day trip.

2. having a working washer and dryer

3. having the kids' swing set finally put together

4. getting my mom's wicker set and her and
my sister painting it white f
or me

5. getting my 10$ headboard finally painted.
it's a nice shade of yellow

6. getting our dresser from my grandparents finally
here and up to our room

7. getting a grill from my grandparents
and grilling out w
ith my family
and again last night with my hubby
and kids with our last minute decision
to make a steak dinner at home with all
the fixings....

8. getting my son's wall painted.
now to just get the paper airplane decals up

9. getting my daughter's flag decals up.
they look awesome!

10. getting my daughter's chalk board wall painted

11. the frame that goes around it figured out

12. getting the dining room painted all white

13. did i mention my awesome family?
they are a group of hard workers that's for sure.
one thing i learned about myself during our
crazy day is that i don't want to spend my life
remodeling. i just want to get it done and enjoy life.

14. my husband's parents for taking liam for a few
hours so we could get more done without worrying
about where he was and what he was touching

15. having a relaxing day yesterday by doing
absolutely nothing at all. i think i dosed off
several times. we ate junk. and watched movies.

16. feeling the baby for a good couple of hours last night

17. only having 3 weddings left till i'm DONE!

18. date night with my hubby

19. finding a couple of clothing items to help in
my clothing dilemma... aka getting rid of it
all. don't know what i was thinking...

20. spending time at my grandparents with my family
and lots of good food!

2 comments:

Anne Lang Bundy said...

Steph, I stopped by today at Christy Rose's invitation. Your blog is precious.

Lord I ask Your blessing on this saint who radiates thanksgiving. Please empower her to inspire such gratitude, directed to You, in the lives of those around her.

stephanie said...

thank you! :)