Tuesday, May 19, 2009

entry #66

1. the smell of summer on my kids
aka baby sunscreen

2. sitting out in the sun and reading a book

3. seeing a glimpse of my less stressed self today
at walmart (of all places) when i realized that
there will come a day when i will be doing errands
on my own and my children will be grown...
and that made me sad but happy to have them
in my life at this exact moment at their exact ages.
i need to remember more often to not take simple
things for granted because life
takes over with adult things all too quickly.

i am blessed.

4. finally being able to announce that
I'M GOING TO BE AN AUNT!!!
my sister that is 14 mo. younger then me
is pregnant with their first child and
due 7.5 weeks after me.

i am stoked!

5. successfully finding super unflattering
shorts that i will only wear in our yard to
get a tan without having to bare a swimsuit.

No comments: