Monday, May 4, 2009

entry #57

1. my son's top two eye-teeth finally poking through!
he only has 2 more eye-teeth to poke through on the bottom.
other then that, he's had a mouth full for 6mo or so!
i'm just so glad he actually had them in there! i had a mystery mouth
as a child. i'm so glad they are taking after my husband's teeth.

2. my new ear plugs! i should have found them years ago!!!
i only heard my husband once last night when one plug needed
adjusting.

3. going to see 'ghosts of girlfriends past' with my sis last night
spontaneously. it was soooo good!

4. a yummy potato dish a lady from church brings every
family feast that i got to enjoy yesterday!!! i've been craving
it all month!! i must get the recipe.

5. my 2 week break from weddings

1 comment:

christy rose said...

Lynn's potatoes are so good! She will give you the recipe if you ask her. She said it is really easy.