Friday, April 10, 2009

taking a little break...

if you haven't already noticed...


being pregnant with 2 kids at home, trying to get
work done for upcoming weddings, and finding the
motivation to pack is wearing me out when just
being pregnant on it's own wears me out. when
the hubby gets home, i camp out on the couch and i
hate that! it's not me. the normal me is highly motivated and takes
charge and makes everything better. this me can't do
squat. it's very frustrating because our home can't move
itself. but i must give all the credit to my hubby. he's been packing
us when he gets home and then stays up all hours working
overtime for work to get projects done for their ridiculous deadlines.

i love you babe! thank you.

so i'm taking an announced break now until about 2 weeks from now.
hopefully by then i'll have us settled aka my hubby (poor thing).
and hopefully i'll have some more energy by then and not be so nauseous.




No comments: