Tuesday, March 24, 2009

entry #47

1. finding a seemingly great home inspector yesterday
that was cheaper then all the others. he will spend 4 hours
inspecting the house!


2. finally getting a hold of the banker to sign the
papers after the owner signed the contract. tonight we sign and
i think that puts the house into officially pending.


3. spending a wonderful time with great friends last night.
i should mention it was a stampin up party...
my mother-in-law did a great job and it was really fun!


4. finally starting the blog i wanted to start.
bear with me as i work out the kinks and find my
writing style for that blog. having a new one means
i'll be getting rid of some others. not this one, but probably
my flower one and the design one. i'm also thinking
about starting one about the process of buying
our first home and making it our's.

5. my friend calculating my due date and how far along i am.
according to her i'm 5weeks and 5days! more then what i thought.

2 comments:

Cori said...

just call me a due date calculator! :) i am excited to see if i am right! i am so happy to share this experience with you! :)

Rebekah said...

i knew it was cori! she's so good at that stuff!... you should def start a blog about your home buying experience and anything that you do to it or decorate it! :) i wish i lived closer so i could hang out with you and my sis.