Thursday, February 26, 2009

entry #36

1. getting out of the house and letting the kids play on
the indoor play ground at the soccer forum while
my hubby plays

2. DQ afterwards, of course. Best around!

3. my mustard yellow spring coat!
$24 at forever 21
for all of those that didn't know about my winter
coat fiasco, my parents bought me the one i wanted
for christmas BUT it was an XS.
i proudly wore it home until i looked in the mirror!
it was dreadful. way too small. it created imaginary rolls.
i felt like chris farley's character 'fat guy in a little coat'
so that was returned and was not to be found in my size.

4. coloring

5. made up card games with my daughter
with real cards or sugar packets at restaurants

1 comment:

Brie said...

I love your beautiful family! We miss you guys so much!