Thursday, January 22, 2009

entry #3

1. making out with my hubby

2. having two children at my young age
(on purpose)

3. realizing that wanting more children isn't being irresponsible.
it's loving the ones we already have so much
that more would be blissful.

4. the fact that my husband and i never graduated
from college but both have great jobs.

i was just talking to my hubby about that last night.
i find it truly a blessing
that he taught himself
all he knows and never graduated with a degree of
any kind.
he has a wonderful career at his young age.
and NO school debt!
and i have been blessed to be a
stay-at-home mommy to two beautiful kids.

something i always wanted. i have it all. i really do.
and to think if we were like 'normal' people we'd just be
graduating with
60k+ in school debt and parties under our belts
and possibly not ea. other.
and here we are - married, in love (still), parents,
financially stable, and
doing just fine.

wow.


5. recently realizing that being me is ok.

i don't care, at this moment, if i stand out.
i'm happy to stand out and say i'm 24, married to a 23 yr old,
married for
almost 5 years, and the mother to an almost
4 yr old and a 15 mo. old.

being me is just fine. i'm truly happy.

2 comments:

Brie said...

you're lovely and these are fun to read! Its makes me be grateful for all I have.

Anonymous said...

this post was a great boost to my day. especially since i've been told that the field i'm going into (the same one your man is succeeding in) won't get me a job that can support a family (even with an expensive piece of paper saying i'm qualified to do it).
i love how your life is such a beautiful example of how things work out so wonderfully when you follow God's plan. =) Thanks for adding another smile to my day!