Friday, January 30, 2009

entry #12 - #13

1. play dates

2. being completely humbled by God's love

3. good conversations with my friend jessica
she's our pastor's wife but that sounds weird

4. the feeling of knowing i'm right where i'm supposed to be

5. instant messaging when i need to just talk to my hubby

____________________________________________

1. having my sister close-by to watch our kids for dates

2. my slouche hat for rushed mornings
$2 on clearance at target :)

3. my metabolism even if it is getting a tad slower

4. real conversations

5. my new skinny-legged jeans so i can stop wearing my maternity ones
15$ at pac sun!
i have a $40 pair from H&M - MOM BUTT big time! i HATE them.
my old navy maternity $7 jeans were the best ever.
obviously. my son is 15mo. and i was still wearing them.

No comments: