Friday, December 26, 2008

christmas is over....

we had a lovely holiday.
it's technically not over for us yet. we still have one more tonight
but i'm sick so i'm not sure that we'll make it.
we have six total. woooh!




our trunk was FULL!


my boys and their new haircuts


my family


ya ya got everyone to join in song around the tree


we got home around 11:30 and played santa till the wee hours

the stockings were hung and filled


the presents were wrapped.


and the cookies were crumbled and
the milk was poured and dumped


and the kids, of course, were up too early






don't you love christmas morning?


i gave her my old barbie house that my
parents and grandparents made for me.
i re-papered it and painted it.

she was SOOOO excited!
i'm excited! barbie makes AWESOME things now!









happy new year everyone!

No comments: